TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
With proper understanding of what the needs of our clients are, we provide the highest quality of service to the Sports Recruitment Industry. The Placement Fee is payable by the Client if a candidate was introduced by Work In Sports & this candidate was offered a position as an employee / contractor to the Client within a twelve (12) month period of presentation of the candidate. The Placement Fee is also payable should the candidate be introduced by the Client to a third party..
The Placement Fee will be calculated according to the Total Cost to Company per annum (TCTC) as set out below (exclusive of VAT):
The Placement Fee will be calculated according to the Total Cost to Company per annum . The Placement fee is 14% with a 90days Guarantee Period
The Placement Fee for will be calculated according to the Total Cost to Company per annum . The Placement fee is 16% with a 90days Guarantee Period
The Placement Fee will be calculated according to the Total Cost to Company per annum . The Placement fee is 15% with a No Guarantee Period
Placements Base on Commission only,will be charged a Flat Fee of R15000 (Excluding Vat)
The Placement Fee will be calculated according to the Total Cost to School per annum. The Placement fee is 10 % with a 90days Guarantee Period
Work In Sports Guarantee means the following:
1.1. The Client is covered in the event of the employee leaving your employment for reasons other than retrenchment or death, or if employment is terminated in accordance with any provisions of the applicable Labour Law within the first 90 days.
1.2. In the event of the candidate leaving the employment of the Client, Work In Sports will pass a Credit Note (valid for 12 months) towards the next placement the Client a percentage (%) of the fees paid relating to such candidates appointment in the following manner:
- 75% – if the applicant services are terminated within the first (1st) month;
- 50% – before the expiry of the second (2nd) month;
- 25% – before the expiry of the third (3rd) month.
1.3. Our guarantee period will only be validated if an invoice is paid within fourteen (14) days from the starting date. Interest will be charged on overdue amounts calculated at a rate of 2% per month.
2. In the event that Work In Sports (Pty) Ltd hands over the arrears account(s) for recovery to our legal representative(s), the client hereby acknowledges & accepts that the client will be liable for all attorney fees on a scale as between attorney and client, collection commission, tracing fees, & the like, should any judgments’ be granted in favor of Work In Sports (Pty) Ltd.
2.1The Client further hereby consent & submits to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court having jurisdiction over its person in respect of all proceedings connected with Work In Sports (Pty) Ltd & in terms of the standard terms & conditions of business, notwithstanding that the amount claimed for in the specific instance exceeds the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court.
3. Contract appointments & Contract to Permanent Appointments: Contract Fees will be calculated on the *gross salary per month for the duration of the contract period. If the contract position becomes a Permanent Appointment, the Client will remain responsible for the payment of Permanent Fee Structure as indicated above. No Guarantee Period will be applicable.
4.Work In Sports will not accept any responsibility directly or indirectly for accidents in the workplace or work-related accidents or any damages of any nature caused by the assignee willingly or unwillingly, locally or abroad; the client indemnifies & holds Work In Sports harmless against any claims whatsoever of the assignee in terms of any persons, cash, equipment, vehicles, third parties, lives of persons or the company.
5.By placing a position with Work In Sports via online registering or via email you state your acceptance of the above Fee Structure and Terms & Conditions on behalf of your company / business & further that you are duly authorized to do so.
This agreement is the whole agreement between the parties & no variation or amendments thereof is of any force & effect unless agreed to in writing by both parties. The parties acknowledge that no representations of warranties other than those provided for herein were made by either party in connection with any matter included herein.